There are many styles and models available, to ensure that no matter what your commercial dishwasher needs are, Classeq dishwashers are sure to find a fit that’s perfect for your establishment.
If your establishment is a restaurant, hotel, large corporation, school, university, large catering company, bakery, pub, bed and breakfast, small cafe or similar you will no doubt require a reliable dishwasher that can keep up with your usage requirements! Classeq dishwashers would be a very good choice. Click our link and also adapt the search to ‘Winware dishwashers’ this will give an even greater range.
Features of Classeq Dishwashers;
There are many features of the Classeq dishwasher line that attest to its popularity:
- Simple to use control panels that make it easy for many different users to operate.
- Single piece wash arms that provide 100% coverage of the dishes, making sure that you get an exceptional wash again and again.
- Full width wash tank filters that are strong and give excellent protection to pump propellers.
- Removable basket rack guides which makes maintaining and cleaning the units easier, since there are no hard to reach spots.
- Reduced wash tank capacity, which lowers the amount of electricity and water the dishwashers use, meaning more savings on the power and water bills. In addition is reduces the amount of wash chemicals needed.
- Large internal clearances that make putting large dishes into the unit easier.
More from the Classeq Dishwashers range;
With all these benefits, it’s not surprising that the Classeq dishwashers are among the most popular and most used. No matter what type of establishment you have, you can’t go wrong with the Classeq dishwashers range.
With a terrific selection of pass through dishwashers, and range dishwashers, you have plenty to look at to see what will fit your needs best. Classeq dishwashers come with warranties and generally labor and parts are included, but be sure to ask your Classeq dealer about this and installation fees as well as removal fees for any old units you need removed, if you have them.
If you have a smaller area to work in, don’t think that these aren’t for you. They make smaller commercial dishwashers that would be perfect and you won’t have the hassles or worries you would with a domestic dishwasher that is just not up to high performance standards, nor used to the volume of washing required, even in a smaller place. Their undercounter units would be perfect for the smaller kitchen. Then there is the large, pass through dishwashers for the larger kitchens that work well for either corner or straight wall designs.
There are many places you can go to buy a Classeq dishwasher. Do your homework and research prices as well as installation and warranty information. A commercial dishwasher is an investment. You want the best quality for your money and the reassurance that what you’re buying isn’t going to be requiring maintenance on a regular basis. With Classeq dishwashers, you have quality, a strong name, high standards and attention to excellence. Getting your establishment a dishwasher from Classeq will be one less thing to worry about, freeing you up to run the other aspects of your business.